BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Ap for Forrest

Go down

Gm Ap for Forrest Empty Gm Ap for Forrest

Post  ftooly Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:26 am

Name: Forrest
Time zone (if USA): Eastern time
State (if USA): New York
How long have you played for us: Starting today, because server i currently play is in chaos and disorder.
Experience: Only real experience as a gm i have is on a friends server helping him out when he had no staff. But non gm wise I have caught about 10 hackers with SS and got them banned though posting images on forums.
Reason you'd be a good GM: I guess i could say that I'm responsible since every server I have played on the gms all act childish because they are to young to have that kind of power (not all are that way, but seems that a majority are). Also i know how to handle stress/power of being a gm because i run my own internet cafe and go to school while doing it.
What can you do to improve our server: I can bring at least 15 people to this server from my guild in my server that I currently play that I'm quitting.
Can we evalute the way you interact with players: Of course.
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed: Yes i can.
Extra comments: Just that I hope this server grows because its the best low rate one you can find right now.
ftooly
ftooly

Back to top Go down