BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinsen's Gm app

Go down

Shinsen's Gm app Empty Shinsen's Gm app

Post  Shinsen Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Name: Shinsen (Danny Brouwer)

Time zone (if USA): Gmt+1

State (if USA): Gelderland

City: Zevenaar

How long have you played for us: started with Mike making the server as a coder.

Experience: I got like non experience if you don't count these few days on BBms. If else; I know what to do and what not to do. But everyone has to start somewhere right?

Reason you'd be a good GM: I can help everybody in the game when they dont understand things. mike is gmt-6 (for me) so that fits well since I'm done with school at 3pm while Mike logs in over 7 hours later so i can ban hackers and help the community in that time.

What can you do to improve our server: I'll vote every morning before school and after school. I'll try to advertise a lil bit in my msn and i can try to get a few people from school. I'll help everybody who's got troubles in the game

Can we evalute the way you interact with players: Totally depends on them, I'm a really nice person and befriend people easily. But if people start yelling at me and cursing at me then I can get really mad. I have ADHD but chats won't affect that.

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed: Oh yeah, I'm ALWAYS very serious when it comes to important stuff and in my free time I can be funny.

Extra comments: I'm a busy person because school gets more important now and I have a job i bring newspapers arround town on wednesday and I'm gonna quit that in juli and take a different job Smile

Stuff about me
I'm not bad with grammar but I kinda suck with the (, . : ; stuff (forgot what you call em in english))
I'm the best in my class in English.
I'm a very diceplined man, I like it when it's quiet so i can concentrate. I really hate it when people get annoying arround me.
I have a disease called : ADHD and PDDNOS (in dutch its pddnos)
I have balls of steel (not affraid of anything)
I'm a sensitive man so you'd better not **** with me.
^-I'm really strong.-^

Shinsen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum