BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synikal's GM app

Go down

Synikal's GM app Empty Synikal's GM app

Post  Synikal Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Name:Liam King
Time zone (if USA):GMT
State (if USA):
How long have you played for us: I've just started playing but it seems a promising server
Experience:I don't have an enormous amount of experience, i do know commands and the like and can hold events, obviously i won't be as good at it as other more experienced people,but i can try.
Reason you'd be a good GM:Because i can hold events and ban hackers which will help the community i could also interact with players, just to see how thing's are.
What can you do to improve our server:Ban hackers, interact with players, events all of the things mentioned above really.
Can we evalute the way you interact with players: I'm a very friendly person and can take a joke, and love a laugh low-rate servers generally have people you want to hang out with xD
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes, i know when it's time to have a laugh and when it's time to be serious on matters, i'm not always a joke type of person, i can be very serious
Extra comments:Pick me since i think i'd do good for the server and could help out a lot xD

Synikal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum