BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM App Format

+6
Skiz
Kiwi
FataityxD
GoLdDuSt
Jeremy
Admin
10 posters

Go down

GM App Format Empty GM App Format

Post  Admin Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 pm

NOTE: GM APPS ARE OPEN & we'll be choosing soon!
*NOTE #2: All Gm's Apps will go through Nancy first, then go through Mike for approval. [if they pass]

Name:
Time zone (if USA):
State (if USA):
How long have you played for us:
Experience:
Reason you'd be a good GM:
What can you do to improve our server:
Can we evalute the way you interact with players:
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:
Extra comments:

Admin
Admin

https://beachbreezems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty [GM Application] Jeremy

Post  Jeremy Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 pm

----Jeremy's GM Application----

---Name:
Jeremy Padro
United States of America
---Time zone (if USA):
Eastern Time GMT -5:00
---State (if USA):
Massachusetts,USA
---How long have you played for us:
I was the first non person to play and i got 3 people to play at that time
---Experience:
  • Was Gm in EliteStyleMS- ask Clutch,David,ROmina

• Was Gm in Mrbims... i know alot of commands and really handy..

GM App Format Mybanner486707f7edf27tr8

• another proof of being gm of mrbims is
http://mrbims.forums-free.com/gmjeremys-in...t21.html?find=1[/list]

• and was gm on enchantedMS- This is the proof.~GM App Format GminEnchanted

---Reason you'd be a good GM:
I want to be Gm of BeachBreezeMS b/c i want to protect the community of this server from any Hackers that Penetrate the game/ Ruin the game.
---What can you do to improve our server:
I can improve the Server by Voting for this pserver, being active on forums, Voting at library, and other places.
----Can we evalute the way you interact with players:
Yes,Most of the players i know so far is from maplefusion and other servers ill get to know new people even faster if we get more people.
---Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:
Yes, im like that its like im bipolar but im not :O
-------Extra comments:
What do you think a GM should be and how they should act?

GMs should act accordingly to the rules. The third-party rule I believe should always be upheld, and it is. Unless there is SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE, then there is no reason for a GM to take a side. GMs should always be willing to listen to both sides of the story, innocent or guilty. Gms should be able to understand the problems the community is facing and be able to help fix that problem. Gms Should be able to control thems selves from using !notice all the time and chat some where else like in an guild, so that the community doesnt need to read the conversation 24/7.

What qualities do you have that you think is "GM-ly"?:

The Qualities that i think i have to be a gm is that i wont back anything down. I will answer anyones questions about the server, i will contend my self to be a controllable person and will protect the server. Self Controled is another quality that i got, b/c i remember a gm who went crazy on a different i was at before i found this.
---Notes----
I VOTE EVERY SINGLE DAY, Ive been playing this p-server Since Mike was dgmed :O and when i found out mike was making the pserver,
Im very kind and i love to moderate pservers.
---CONTACT INFO-----
AIM - Lazyjeremy4life
MSN JeremyPadro@hotmail.com

Last edited by Jeremy on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 6 times in total

Jeremy

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty Leos GM app.

Post  GoLdDuSt Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Name:Leonardo Saldana.
Time zone (if USA):eastern

State (if USA):Florida

How long have you played for us:ive played for your server about 1 week. but real maple about 2 years.

Experience:Ive Been GM in 3 Servers ColanMS ArkMS and PixyMS

Reason you'd be a good GM: 1-due to the fact that im expirienced i follow every command given. never will break the servers rules. if a hacker spotted, First i need proof of him "hacking" then. after showed proof and accepted to ban i will do so.
i can also do the stuf mike or nancy dont want to do.
im a caring person and i know all the GM commands!
Also, im not a type of GM that just does nothing all day! i will get things done.
Im very active, and i will logg in 4:00 pm Eatern toime due 2 school. ihave a good reputation when it comes to bing friendly =]

What can you do to improve our server:Vote advertise be friendly do events! follow rules.
Can we evalute the way you interact with players: Well im very friendly. but when i get command given i will follow to do so.
help ew players by giving them hints of were thy should train wat r some of the regular player comands. and anything they eed help with.
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes. i can Smile and other players, if there funny ill act funnny. if there
serious ill be serious.

Extra comments:Well. ive made a Promotion video of BeachBreezeMS. and i will follow rules! I will not give out items or train players never will i give out Nx EVEN, if i know them in Real Life. i will try tokeep mike and nancy in a good mood.
because i know its hard and expencive 2 make a server.
Ive already invited some players. and i Vote every day.
And well ive been trying to become GM for a while.
and hopefuly i get the Job. Since Mike needs mature GM`s i will be wat told so.
i dont want create pronlems with anyone. and i dont want to get on any GMs bad side
so i will simply try 2 be as polite and greeting/caring as possible!
Every new player i will greet them with pleasure and honor Smile
PROOF OF ME BEING GM IN ARKMS!
GM App Format 2ypj2af

Last edited by GoLdDuSt on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited because i thouht it was 2 short..)

GoLdDuSt

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty Re: GM App Format

Post  FataityxD Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:31 pm

GoLdDuSt wrote:Name:Leonardo Saldana.
Time zone (if USA):eastern
State (if USA):Florida
How long have you played for us:ive played for your server about 1 week. but real maple about 2 years.
Experience:Ive Been GM in 3 Servers ColanMS ArkMS and PixyMS
Reason you'd be a good GM: 1-due to the fact that im expirienced i follow every command given. never will break the servers rules. if a hacker spotted, First i need proof of him "hacking" then. after showed proof and accepted to ban i will do so.
i can also do the stuf mike or nancy dont want to do.
What can you do to improve our server:Vote advertise be friendly do events! follow rules.
Can we evalute the way you interact with players: Well im very friendly. but when i get command given i will follow to do so.
help ew players by giving them hints of were thy should train wat r some of the regular player comands. and anything they eed help with.
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes. i can Smile
Extra comments:Well. ive made a Promotion video of BeachBreezeMS. and i will follow rules! I will not give out items or train players never will i give out Nx EVEN, if i know them in Real Life. i will try tokeep mike and nancy in a good mood.
because i know its hard and expencive 2 make a server.
Ive already invited some players. and i Vote every day.

PROOF OF ME BEING GM IN ARKMS!
GM App Format 2ypj2af

I dont believe this server has been out for a week?..

FataityxD

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty Leo (Kiwi)'s GM application

Post  Kiwi Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Name: Leo Kim

Time zone (if USA): (GMT -5) Eastern

State (if USA): Ontario

How long have you played for us: I've been playing Since April First (April Fools Day) and played in like a lot of different servers
Experience: No experience at all. I'm a very fast learner so I'm pretty sure I can learn all the commands and all of that stuff.

Reason you'd be a good GM: I think I will be a good GM because I am an easy going guy and pretty comedic. Also I am active and I will encourage, support, and treat them the way they should be treated. I will not abuse or harrass any people. Also, if any player is caught misbehaving, I promise that I will give them justice and make them face the consenquences. if neccessary, I might have to ban the player, but I will take a screenshot and always ask the Head GM or Owner if the player should be banned. I can follow commmands without any back talk and will not be persuaded to do things that aren't allowed for the players. I am pretty active everyday unless an important matter happens.

What can you do to improve our server: I can vote every 12 hours and convince my friends to join maybe since some of them like Maplestory.

Can we evaluate the way you interact with players: Yes. I will greet new joiners nicely and support anyone who requires it.

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes, I can be Funny/Serious when needed. I'm usually social with other people and like to make people laugh. Although I can still be serious when matters are bad.

Extra comments: Even though I won't get to be a GM, I promise that I will still be loyal to the server and follow all of the things I have said above like the voting, convincing people to join,etc. I also won't make any of the other GM's or players mad, sad, or upset, and if I do, I can tell you that I don't deserve the GM Ship. I want to become a GM beacause I want to make this game better by preventing hackers by hacking, players abusing each other, and I will hold events(with the permission of Gm's)so that every player in the game feels like what its like to be a Winner. I won't jhave any mercy on hackers or abusers for I dislike them very much. I will advertise our servers on various websites and forums.
I aslo have a GM handbook.

Thank you for paying attention to my application and Have a Good Day~

PS. My sister (MarshMellow) also wants to become a GM. Talk to her too . ._.

Famous Quotes-These two sort of relate to me
A sense of humor is a major defense against minor troubles.
Mignon McLaughlin

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Harriet was sitting so Martin can walk. Martin was walking so Obama can Run. Obama is Running so Our Children can Fly.

Bye~ Very Happy

Last edited by GeneralSanta on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add this my bad D:)

Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  FataityxD Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Fatality's GM Application.

Name: Josh Bouvier

Canada

Time zone (if USA):
PST (Canada)

State (if USA):

How long have you played for us: First person to log in besides Mike.

Experience: I have been a GM in two other servers, AppleMS and MapleFusion.

Reason you'd be a good GM:I think I would be a good GM because I am somewhat experienced but not professional. I know that I have patience towards other players, kind caring personality, and I get down to the job, I wouldn't be a GM that sits in the free market all day just creating a crowd, I would be a GM that gets things done, such as making the server a more positive, fun and nice place to be and play in, I would of course get votes, hold events and get players.

What can you do to improve our server: I think I could improve our server by a lot of things I listed above, I also think I could improve our server by making it more known, more players, and of course GFX. I make promotional videos, banners and such. I had a video posted, it was MapleFusion but mike just told me to change the name and put our website link, I have already started the video and I plan to try to make it the best ever. I vote every 12 hours usually and also get friends and such to also vote.

Can we evaluate the way you interact with players: I think a lot of people come in to GM apps and write down stuff that is not them just to get the job, I am an honest person and will say that I do need to work on the way I interact with fellow players, but that is the beauty of life and I have all of the time in the world to improve on those skills. So my answer is of course!

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed: I usually am a serious/funny person 99% of the time. I know the appropriate time to turn that off and be 100% serious or 100% funny. I am a fun and positive guy to be around and I think most players know that already.

Extra comments: I was already a GM here, the first actually, from the first hour it started to two days ago, I know what it takes, the dedication, and the patience to be a good GM, I am more then willing to learn, listen and try my hardest to make you happy, proud, and satisfied with your decision!

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and comment back.

Sincerely,

Josh Bouvier.

P.S: Contact information: MSN: josh_bouv@live.com AIM: Josh Bouvier GB, youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaBouvier

Last edited by FataityxD on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

FataityxD

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty Lonnie's app(Skiz)

Post  Skiz Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Name: Lonnie Anderson
State:Illinois
How long have you played: Since today. Embarassed
Expierience: I have been a gm in two servers: BigGulpMS, and SourStory(My private server I made)
Reason I would be A good GM: First off i know how to handle private servers, for example; If drama happens to come up im the kind of person to investigate and find out who is starting all the drama. i can put an easy stop to it by either talking to them or if needed jailing so they can think it out. sometimes if its bad enough, mute or in extreme situations,ban them. Secondly,i can also have fun, i am very enjoyable when it comes to talking to people.I have great people skills. trust me im a junior councellor for kids. In adition to this i have great motivation skills. for example:if we are needing donations or more people. i hold events to get people to vote or donate. but i know from expeirience not to hold too many events. maybe once every 1-2 days.
What can I do to improve the server: I know great ways to get people to join the server. especially on vote sites. i am able to desighn banners, and customize features on the vote page. which will infact help you out a lot.
Sincerely,
Lonnie Anderson (A.K.A Skiz)

Skiz

Back to top Go down

Post  CloudStrife Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Name:Ovanes Gumushyan
Time zone (if USA):west coat time
State (if USA):California
How long have you played for us:not long
Experience:i was a gm on some servers played on private servers for a long time
Reason you'd be a good GM:i love to help people and i love to fix things
What can you do to improve our server:be awesome and recruit new people
Can we evalute the way you interact with players:sure
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:yes and yes
Extra comments:i like to party, IGN CloudStrife, i love FF7

CloudStrife

Back to top Go down

Post  FataityxD Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Skiz wrote:Name: Lonnie Anderson
State:Illinois
How long have you played: Since today. Embarassed
Expierience: I have been a gm in two servers: BigGulpMS, and SourStory(My private server I made)
Reason I would be A good GM: First off i know how to handle private servers, for example; If drama happens to come up im the kind of person to investigate and find out who is starting all the drama. i can put an easy stop to it by either talking to them or if needed jailing so they can think it out. sometimes if its bad enough, mute or in extreme situations,ban them. Secondly,i can also have fun, i am very enjoyable when it comes to talking to people.I have great people skills. trust me im a junior councellor for kids. In adition to this i have great motivation skills. for example:if we are needing donations or more people. i hold events to get people to vote or donate. but i know from expeirience not to hold too many events. maybe once every 1-2 days.
What can I do to improve the server: I know great ways to get people to join the server. especially on vote sites. i am able to desighn banners, and customize features on the vote page. which will infact help you out a lot.
Sincerely,
Lonnie Anderson (A.K.A Skiz)

Cool application and good luck!

FataityxD

Back to top Go down

Post  FataityxD Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 pm

GeneralSanta wrote:Name: Leo Kim

How long have you played for us: I've been playing Since April First (April Fools Day) and played in like a lot of different servers
Experience: No experience at all. I'm a very fast learner so I'm pretty sure I can learn all the commands and all of that stuff.

Reason you'd be a good GM: I think I will be a good GM because I am an easy going guy and pretty comedic. Also I am active and I will encourage, support, and treat them the way they should be treated. I will not abuse or harrass any people. Also, if any player is caught misbehaving, I promise that I will give them justice and make them face the consenquences. if neccessary, I might have to ban the player, but I will take a screenshot and always ask the Head GM or Owner if the player should be banned. I can follow commmands without any back talk and will not be persuaded to do things that aren't allowed for the players. I am pretty active everyday unless an important matter happens.

What can you do to improve our server: I can vote every 12 hours and convince my friends to join maybe since some of them like Maplestory.

Can we evaluate the way you interact with players: Yes. I will greet new joiners nicely and support anyone who requires it.

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes, I can be Funny/Serious when needed. I'm usually social with other people and like to make people laugh. Although I can still be serious when matters are bad.

Extra comments: Even though I won't get to be a GM, I promise that I will still be loyal to the server and follow all of the things I have said above like the voting, convincing people to join,etc. I also won't make any of the other GM's or players mad, sad, or upset, and if I do, I can tell you that I don't deserve the GM Ship. I want to become a GM beacause I want to make this game better by preventing hackers by hacking, players abusing each other, and I will hold events(with the permission of Gm's)so that every player in the game feels like what its like to be a Winner. I won't jhave any mercy on hackers or abusers for I dislike them very much. I will advertise our servers on various websites and forums.

Mignon McLaughlin

Mother Teresa

Harriet was sitting so Martin can walk. Martin was walking so Obama can Run. Obama is Running so Our Children can Fly.

Bye~ Very Happy

I live in canada too, and awesome app!

FataityxD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwi Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 pm

FataityxD wrote:
GeneralSanta wrote:Name: Leo Kim

Mignon McLaughlin

Mother Teresa

Bye~ Very Happy

I live in canada too, and awesome app!

Haha Thanks dude. Good luck to you too Very Happy

Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  GoLdDuSt Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 am

Wish you all Good Luck. Smile

GoLdDuSt

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty MrBon GM Application

Post  MrBon Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:28 am

Name: Bon
Time zone: GMT+8
How long have you played for us: Just joined.
Experience: 4years in playing maple story.
Reason you'd be a good GM: Fun and loving! =)
What can you do to improve our server: Help players and answer their question.
Can we evalute the way you interact with players: Yes! Create more event in the server. =)
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed: Yup! =D
MrBon
MrBon

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty Drak Gm Application

Post  NightRik Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:50 am

Name:NightRik
Time zone (if USA):
State (if USA):
How long have you played for us:about 1week XD
Experience:5years in playing maple
Reason you'd be a good GM: i hope to help others for their need, take care of others
What can you do to improve our server:I will keep voting this game and give ideas to you all and invite more people i know to join this game
Can we evalute the way you interact with players:Yes I will folow the gm orders ^^
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes ^^
Extra comments: No

NightRik

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty DonCarleon GM APP

Post  DonCarleon Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 am

Name:Mathew-Jon G
Time zone (if USA):GMT -4
State (if USA):Philidelphia
How long have you played for us:Day or so
Experience:Well i've been an sgm a few servers, umm 2 of them got shut down and I left the other one
Reason you'd be a good GM:Because I'm not a little kid lookin for power, i'm not biased, i make rules according to the server, no1 is exempt from them just because I know them.
What can you do to improve our server:I could recruit peopl, create GFX, advertise, could get some devs if you need.
Can we evalute the way you interact with players:lols amm not gonna lie, I play around alot, sometimes meanly, i have short temper lols
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Definetly
Extra comments:I left my other server because there was a big sgm war people were being banned, all sgm's were against each other it was just nuts me and some other sgm's realised that all these sgm's were biased bitches so we decided to leave. I just want to find a new server that actually do a good job and well I guess i could help out, i'm not arogant not gonna tell you what to do i get along easily with mostly everyone.
Video for proof:
IGN: DonCarleon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w5fofENdyI

DonCarleon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down