BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David (strawberry)'s GM App

Go down

David (strawberry)'s GM App Empty David (strawberry)'s GM App

Post  Strawberry123 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Name:David Kim
Time zone (if USA):eastern
State (if USA):Ontario
How long have you played for us:ever since April 7th =)
Experience: I have no experience at all but I have watched some of my friends and relatives play as a GM and i know the basic commands.
Reason you'd be a good GM:I think I'd be a good Gm because I'm quite the comedian most of the time and serious when things pop out like hackers, asking for stuff, and things like that. I won't harrass or be mean to anyone. when it comes to banning i must get proof and then ask nancy or mike if i can ban him/her.I'm a pretty fast learner and will listen to every rule if i don't know something i will wait until i ask another pro gm *cough cough every gm is pro cough cough*. Very Happy
What can you do to improve our server:I will try to vote everyday and advertise in many servers. =D
Can we evalute the way you interact with players:Yes. i will welcome every new mapler and by funny to everyone who needs a smile and will tell every new mapler where they should train and where they shouldn't and I'll help them understand this server. Very Happy
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Of course i am funny most of the time but when it comes down to hackers i am sorry but i will not hesitate.
Extra comments: I know you're not looking for any GM's right now but later, please consider it Very Happy thanks for listening have a very nice day. i mean it o.o.
IGN: Strawberry

Strawberry123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum