BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Gm App Late D: D: D:

Go down

Michael's Gm App Late D: D: D: Empty Michael's Gm App Late D: D: D:

Post  xspearx2 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:34 am

Name:Michael Billeter
Time zone:(If USA):10:00Gmt
State (if USA):Port Moresby (Its A Region,There No State In Guam lol!)
How long have you played for us:Since April 7
Experience:I have Been Never Been A Gm In A Private Server,But This Might be My Chance To Be One And Im Play RollerSkates Pro Very Happy
Reason you'd be a good GM:Because I Play This Game 5-8 Hours Because Im Accdict To Maplestory,Only Sometimes Because i have a Job No And I Go Every Map As Fast As I Can And I Know So Gm Commands And Can You Give Some Gm Commands For Me To Ban The Haxors And Im Nice And I Wont Harass People Or Call Them Bad Names/Words And I Would Love To Help This Server!And I Need Proof If The Hacker Is Really Hacking!
What can you do to improve our server:Well I Can Improve It By Putting A Video In Youtube Vote Every 12hours! Tell My Friends Very Happy
Can we evalute the way you interact with players:Of Coruse You Can!I Have Met Mike(IloveYou)And He's Kinda Of Nice To Give Cake Events And I Hope To Get Along With EveryBody! Very Happy And If Im A Gm I Will Treat This Server Well Like Anyone Have Ever Done!
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Of Course I Just Get There Right Away,When Someone Needs Me I Just Go Right Away!
Extra comments: : This Might Be The First I Get To Be GM Yay! Very Happy Very Happy And My ign:DragonThief/DragonSin

xspearx2

Back to top Go down