BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clutch's GM App [:

Go down

Clutch's GM App [: Empty Clutch's GM App [:

Post  Clutch Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:50 pm

The name is Geremy Ramos
I've been roaming around the world for 17 years
Currently living in USA
Catch me in the pacific time
Repping California, San Diego
I've been playing for you guys for about a day but have been playing with most of your members for couple weeks & months
I've had numerous GM positions so I have a lot of experience, the most recent ones are MapleFusion & GalaxyMS
Some people say that my personality & helpfulness is why I'm a good GM, some say it's because I'm active & others say I'm just too damn pro <3
Well I can certainly offer help in whatever way I can, I can offer good reviews for the server & imcoming players.
Most people that I've recently played with find that I'm a very helpful GM & that I can get along with everybody, no matter what race or gender they're still a player who needs help & it'll be my obligation to help them.
I am certainly capable of corresponding to the correct tone, If it's something serious then I'm not going to mess around Evil or Very Mad , otherwise most of the time I'm always trying to make people laugh & have a good time. cheers
Extra comments: Uhh most of these players know me already & they all know that whenever they need help that ima give them the best I can. I'm also known for events but if needed I will limit the number. Other than that I'm a really helpful GM & Have a good reputation. [:

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum