BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zak's GM APP

Go down

Zak's GM APP Empty Zak's GM APP

Post  Zakary Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Name:Zakary Winn

Time zone (if USA): Eastern Standard Time

State (if USA): New York, Baby

How long have you played for us: Since the second day the server was out

Experience: I have been a GM on a few servers but in the end all closed but some as ZukiMs and ForeverMS

Reason you'd be a good GM: I'd help anyone with a problem, i'll host events regulary, and i know a lot of Codes which come useful every now and then

What can you do to improve our server: I donate every now and then, i tell all my friends -IRL, and Friends ive met on my various servers i've played- and i'll be fair and will keep order in the server and outside it.

Can we evalute the way you interact with players: Yes i'd think you'd get a very positive feedback since i do my best to be up and nice to every new person i meet -unless they really get my annoyed when i either ignore them or go into war mode, but that ALMOST never happends =P-

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed: Yes i find that i have a very charming personality and i tend to be a jokester every now and again, and i can be serious sometimes when its something serious

Extra comments: I just feel that i'd be a great GM and would love to contribute in all ways to help this server

Zakary

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum