BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo (Kiwi)'s GM application

2 posters

Go down

Leo (Kiwi)'s GM application Empty Leo (Kiwi)'s GM application

Post  Kiwi Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Name: Leo Kim

Time zone (if USA): (GMT -5) Eastern

State (if USA): Ontario

How long have you played for us: I've been playing Since April First (April Fools Day) and played in like a lot of different servers
Experience: No experience at all. I'm a very fast learner so I'm pretty sure I can learn all the commands and all of that stuff.

Reason you'd be a good GM: I think I will be a good GM because I am an easy going guy and pretty comedic. Also I am active and I will encourage, support, and treat them the way they should be treated. I will not abuse or harrass any people. Also, if any player is caught misbehaving, I promise that I will give them justice and make them face the consenquences. if neccessary, I might have to ban the player, but I will take a screenshot and always ask the Head GM or Owner if the player should be banned. I can follow commmands without any back talk and will not be persuaded to do things that aren't allowed for the players. I am pretty active everyday unless an important matter happens.

What can you do to improve our server: I can vote every 12 hours and convince my friends to join maybe since some of them like Maplestory.

Can we evaluate the way you interact with players: Yes. I will greet new joiners nicely and support anyone who requires it.

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes, I can be Funny/Serious when needed. I'm usually social with other people and like to make people laugh. Although I can still be serious when matters are bad.

Extra comments: Even though I won't get to be a GM, I promise that I will still be loyal to the server and follow all of the things I have said above like the voting, convincing people to join,etc. I also won't make any of the other GM's or players mad, sad, or upset, and if I do, I can tell you that I don't deserve the GM Ship. I want to become a GM beacause I want to make this game better by preventing hackers by hacking, players abusing each other, and I will hold events(with the permission of Gm's)so that every player in the game feels like what its like to be a Winner. I won't have any mercy on hackers or abusers for I dislike them very much. I will advertise our servers on various websites and forums.
I aslo have a GM handbook. I will do the taks that other GM's are too lazy to do. I also never use harmful and/or course language. If I do, it is not towards the players. If I do become a GM, I promise you that I will make this server a much better community for all the players, GM's. and others.

Thank you for paying attention to my application and Have a Good Day~

PS. My sister (CocoaPie) also wants to become a GM. Talk to her too . ._.

Famous Quotes-These three sort of relate to me
A sense of humor is a major defense against minor troubles.
Mignon McLaughlin

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Harriet was sitting so Martin can walk. Martin was walking so Obama can Run. Obama is Running so Our Children can Fly.

Bye~ Very Happy Remember To Vote ._.

Last edited by Kiwi on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Leo (Kiwi)'s GM application Empty Re: Leo (Kiwi)'s GM application

Post  brownysparky Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Kiwi wrote:Name: Leo Kim
mmmmmmmm

Time zone (if USA): (GMT -5) Eastern

State (if USA): Ontario

How long have you played for us: I've been playing Since April First (April Fools Day) and played in like a lot of different servers
Experience: No experience at all. I'm a very fast learner so I'm pretty sure I can learn all the commands and all of that stuff.

Reason you'd be a good GM: I think I will be a good GM because I am an easy going guy and pretty comedic. Also I am active and I will encourage, support, and treat them the way they should be treated. I will not abuse or harrass any people. Also, if any player is caught misbehaving, I promise that I will give them justice and make them face the consenquences. if neccessary, I might have to ban the player, but I will take a screenshot and always ask the Head GM or Owner if the player should be banned. I can follow commmands without any back talk and will not be persuaded to do things that aren't allowed for the players. I am pretty active everyday unless an important matter happens.

What can you do to improve our server: I can vote every 12 hours and convince my friends to join maybe since some of them like Maplestory.

Can we evaluate the way you interact with players: Yes. I will greet new joiners nicely and support anyone who requires it.

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes, I can be Funny/Serious when needed. I'm usually social with other people and like to make people laugh. Although I can still be serious when matters are bad.

Extra comments: Even though I won't get to be a GM, I promise that I will still be loyal to the server and follow all of the things I have said above like the voting, convincing people to join,etc. I also won't make any of the other GM's or players mad, sad, or upset, and if I do, I can tell you that I don't deserve the GM Ship. I want to become a GM beacause I want to make this game better by preventing hackers by hacking, players abusing each other, and I will hold events(with the permission of Gm's)so that every player in the game feels like what its like to be a Winner. I won't have any mercy on hackers or abusers for I dislike them very much. I will advertise our servers on various websites and forums.
I aslo have a GM handbook. I will do the taks that other GM's are too lazy to do. I also never use harmful and/or course language. If I do, it is not towards the players

Thank you for paying attention to my application and Have a Good Day~

PS. My sister (CocoaPie) also wants to become a GM. Talk to her too . ._.

Famous Quotes-These three sort of relate to me
A sense of humor is a major defense against minor troubles.
Mignon McLaughlin

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Harriet was sitting so Martin can walk. Martin was walking so Obama can Run. Obama is Running so Our Children can Fly.

Bye~ Very Happy

brownysparky

Back to top Go down