BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leos GM app.

Go down

Leos GM app. Empty Leos GM app.

Post  GoLdDuSt Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Name:Leonardo Saldana.
Time zone (if USA):eastern

State (if USA):Florida

How long have you played for us:ive played for your server about 1 week. but real maple about 2 years.

Experience:Ive Been GM in 3 Servers ColanMS ArkMS and PixyMS

Reason you'd be a good GM: 1-due to the fact that im expirienced i follow every command given. never will break the servers rules. if a hacker spotted, First i need proof of him "hacking" then. after showed proof and accepted to ban i will do so.
i can also do the stuf mike or nancy dont want to do.
im a caring person and i know all the GM commands!
Also, im not a type of GM that just does nothing all day! i will get things done.
Im very active, and i will logg in 4:00 pm Eatern toime due 2 school. ihave a good reputation when it comes to bing friendly =]

What can you do to improve our server:Vote, advertise, be friendly, do events!, follow rules.
Can we evalute the way you interact with players: Well im very friendly. but when i get command given i will follow to do so.
help new players by giving them hints of were thy should train wat r some of the regular player comands. and anything they eed help with.
Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:Yes. i can Smile When We are dealing with a serious situation, i will NOT be friendly. i will not be mean or angry, just simply serious.

Extra comments:Well. ive made a Promotion video of BeachBreezeMS. and i will follow rules! I will not give out items or train players never will i give out Nx EVEN, if i know them in Real Life. i will try tokeep mike and nancy in a good mood.
because i know its hard and expencive 2 make a server.
Ive already invited some players. and i Vote every day.
And well ive been trying to become GM for a while.
and hopefuly i get the Job. Since Mike needs mature GM`s i will be wat told so.
i dont want create pronlems with anyone. and i dont want to get on any GMs bad side
so i will simply try 2 be as polite and greeting/caring as possible!
Every new player i will greet them with pleasure and honor Smile

How do u think a GM should "act"
Well i personaly think, if u hate a person u set your difrences aside. even tho u hate him/her u should still help. in any way.
Even if the person did something VERY HORRIBLE, u should try to make him/her a better person for they could enjoy this wonderful server.
PROOF OF ME BEING GM IN ARKMS!
Leos GM app. 2ypj2af

CONTACT ME.
Aim-LeoRoXz
msn-ileox@hotmail.com
myspace URL. leoistheshyt

GoLdDuSt

Back to top Go down