BeachBreezeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flora (CocoaPie)'s GM application

2 posters

Go down

Flora (CocoaPie)'s GM application Empty Flora (CocoaPie)'s GM application

Post  brownysparky Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:01 am

Name:Flora

Time zone (if USA):Eastern time

State (if USA):Ontario

How long have you played for us:April fools day (April 1st)

Experience:i have not been a gm before but i have learned how they act and how serious they must be and will not ban anyone if i don't have proof then when i find proof and see them hacking i will ask nancy and mike if i can ban him and i am a quick learner so i can learn the commands and rules very fast.
Reason you'd be a good GM: i love seeing and making people have fun and showing examples of good things and cause i don't give out anything.

What can you do to improve our server:i won't give anything so that people will have a goal and will recruit in other servers and if i don't become a gm i won't quit but i will try to beat my record.

Can we evalute the way you interact with players:i help maplers and welcome them and i explain how the server and tell them where to train. i am pretty funny and can be serious for some sections.

Can you be funny when needed & serious when needed:i am pretty funny yet not too serious and usually handle things the funny way.

Extra comments: being a gm is my dream and i welcome everyone to our server and keep them company =) and i will never let anyone down. and will follow every rule a gm tells me and i will do everything that is told exept things like giving out items(unless event).

Last edited by brownysparky on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

brownysparky

Back to top Go down

Flora (CocoaPie)'s GM application Empty Re: Flora (CocoaPie)'s GM application

Post  Kiwi Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:30 pm

she my sis Razz

Kiwi

Back to top Go down